lunes, 28 de febrero de 2011

PRESENTACIÓN DE MARÍA PILAR LEAL


Hi! My name is Pilar, but my friends call me Mapi J. I’m 16 years old, I have brown hair, brown eyes and I’m 1.60 m., a bit short xD. I live with my parents in a house, I don’t have any brothers or sisters but I have a dog which is called Cuqui. I’m studying 1st bachillerato of Sciences because I would like to study Medicine in the future. I’m a very happy girl, I’m laughing all the time, an optimistic and responsible girl, but I´m a bit stubborn too. In my free time, I practice some sport such a volleyball and I love it, in fact, I was in a team in my school , I love going out with my friends, I love dancing and reading for example ‘The Twilight Saga’. My facebook is Pilar Leal Fernández if you want to be in contact with me, send me an invitation. I’m looking forward to going to Sweden and meet you all!

See you soon

Mapi (L)

¡Hola! Me llamo Pilar, pero mis amigos me llaman Mapi J .Tengo 16 añitos, soy morena con los ojos marrones y mido 1.60, lo que viene siendo…bajita xD .Vivo en una casa con mis padres, no tengo hermanos ni hermanas pero si una perrita, que se llama Cuqui.

Curso 1º Bachillerato de Ciencias ya que quiero estudiar Medicina en un futuro. Soy una chica muy alegre, me encanta reírme en cada instante J , cariñosa, optimista, pero también soy muy cabezona xD. En mi tiempo libre practico deporte, sobre todo el voleibol, que me encanta, de hecho estuve en un equipo en mi antiguo colegio, me encanta salir con mis amigos, bailar y leer, por ejemplo me encanta la saga Crepúsculo. Estoy deseando ir a Suecia y conoceros a todos ! Hasta pronto.

No hay comentarios: