miércoles, 9 de febrero de 2011

CRISTINA ÁLVAREZ AND CLARA I. PÉREZ INTRODUCE THEMSELVES



Hi!
My name is Clara and I'm 16 years old.
I have long, brown, wavy hair and brown eyes. I'm medium height.
I live with my parents, my grandmother and my four younger sisters.

About my personality, I'm very sociable, friendly and sensitive. I'm also energetic and creative. I've to say that sometimes I'm stubborn and impatient. I would like to work as a translator of English, French or Chinese in the future, so I'm studying hard.

In my free time I like listening to music, reading and hanging out with my friends. I play the guitar and sing in a band with some friends. I like The Beatles, Green Day, Simple Plan, Plain White, Queen, Secondhand Serenate...
I love music!

And that's all about me.

=)

Hi!
My name is Cristina and I'm 16 years old. I live in a flat with my parents, José María and Maria del Mar, and my little sister Laura, she's 11 years old.
I'm sociable, out going, cheerful and friendly. I like going out and meeting new people, I'm also interested in others ways of living. Sometimes, I can be moody, especially in the mornings.
About my fisical appareance; I'm tall, I've got blond and curly hair, light skin and green eyes.
I'm studying 1º Bach. of humanities with Latin and Greek because I love languages. In my future I wanna be a translator. I also go to an academy to get the First Certificate.
In my freetime I like listening to rap music, my favourite singer is Eminem. Also, I like go shopping, go to the discos and I love the photography. My friends and I usually go to the city centre to walk or take a coffe in the Starbucks. The thing we like the most are the parties, but we are very responsable teenagers.
Hope see you soon!
Kisses
Cristina:)

No hay comentarios: