viernes, 11 de febrero de 2011

PEPE GALEOTE INTRODUCES HIMSELF


Hi, my name is Pepe and I´m so happy to participate in the exchange. I´m interested to travel to other countries like Sweden. I don´t know the life in the north of Europe. I´m tall and slim. I´ve brown eyes and brown hair and I´m cheerful, reliable, outgoing and very active. I like doing sports (basketball, football about all), listening to music and hanging out with my friends. When I hang out with my friends I usually go to the city center and go to bars or walk around the streets. I like going to parties with my friends and dancing in them. In my free time, I also like listening to music. I really like the music of 60´s, I think this music is the best period in the pop´s music history. My favourite football team is the Real Madrid. I´m a fan of this team since I was born but in this moment the Barcelona is playing better than any team. I hope that we can do a lot of things and have a good time in the exchange!

My Facebook is Pepe Galeote López, in case you can send me an invitation in your Facebook. My Hotmail is pepemadridista@hotmail.com. I hope I visit to you as soon as possible!!

No hay comentarios: