viernes, 11 de febrero de 2011

MORE INTRODUCTIONS: CARLOS AND GUILLERMO



Hi! My name’s Carlos and I’m 16, but I’ll be 17 in March. I have brown hair, brown eyes and I’m tall. I’m studying 1st bach. of Health Sciences because I’d like to study medicine in the future.

My house is near the school. I live with my parents and sister, who is 15. I have a little dog and a rabbit. Don’t worry if you are afraid of dogs, she is harmless!

I think I’m quite sociable and friendly. I like meeting new people and travelling. I’m also cheerful and responsible. My friends say I’m always laughing and telling jokes.

In my free time, I love going out with my friends and having fun. I like playing football and tennis. I go swimming twice a week. I also go to an English academy twice a week, because I’m very interested in learning English, so I’m studying to get the First Certificate. I like listening to music and watching football matches too. My favorite football team is Betis and I watch all its matches.

I think we’ll have a great time. I’m looking forward to go there!

See you soon!

Carlos.

Hi, my name is Guillermo and I'm 16 years old.

I live in a house with my parents, Guillermo and Isabel, and with my sister, Lucia. She's 15.

I'm friendly, outgoing, cheerful, sensible, and of course responsible. I'm heigh average and thin, I've got brown short curly hair, green eyes and light skin. I like meeting new people and I would like to know other cultures and lifestyles. We haven't got any pets in my house because we don't know what to in summer holidays with the pet.

I'm studying 1st bach. of social sciences and I'm studying Economy and Maths because I would be an economist in the future. During the week I have english lessons with my teacher Sussane twice a week, I go to dancing lessons once a week and often I go windsurfing to Sta. Maria's port in Cadiz at weekends.

In my free time, I like going out with my friends, I like playing some sports with my friends like football, tennis, paddel or riding a bike. We usually go to the city center to stay with all my friends we love the nightlife and the discos too!

Also I love chatting on the internet, talking on the phone, playing cards games and some videogames.

I hope to spend a nice time in Sweden with you, I'm sure that it's going to be a funny experience!

Guillermo.

Hola, mi nombre es Guillermo y tengo 16 años.

Vivo en una casa con mis padres, Guillermo e Isabel, y con mi hermana, Lucía de 15 años.

Soy sociable, extrovertido, alegre, divertido y por supuesto responsable. Soy de estatura media y delgado, tengo pelo castaño corto y rizado, ojos verdes y piel clara. Me gusta conocer gente nueva y me gustaría conocer otras culturas y estilos de vida. En mi familia, no tenemos ninguna mascota en casa.

Estoy estudiando primero de bach. de ciencias sociales y estoy estudiando economía y matemáticas, porque me gustaría ser economista en el futuro. Durante la semana tengo clases de inglés con mi profesora Sussane dos veces por semana, voy a clases de baile una vez por semana y, a menudo los fines de semana me voy al puerto Santa Maria(Cádiz) para hacer windsurf.

En mi tiempo libre, me gusta salir con mis amigos, jugar algunos deportes con mis amigos como el fútbol, tenis, pádel o montar en bicicleta. Solemos ir al centro de la ciudad para quedar con todos mis amigos me gusta la vida nocturna y ¡las discotecas también!

También me encanta el chatear en Internet, hablar por teléfono, jugar a las cartas y algunos videojuegos.

Espero pasar un rato agradable en Suecia con vosotros, estoy seguro de que va a ser una experiencia divertida!

Guillermo.

No hay comentarios: