jueves, 22 de marzo de 2012

MARTA ESCOBERO INTRODUCES HERSELF


Hi! My name is Marta and I’m 16. I live in a house in Sevilla Este,a Seville’s neighborhood,  with my parents and my little brother, David who is 14 years. I don’t have any pets.

I’m tall, 1,75m, I have curly blond hair, blue eyes and light skin. I’m studying 1st Sciences’baccalaureate  because I wanna be a doctor.

I look a bit shy, but  when I know somebody I’m always laughing and telling jokes. I’m sociable and cheerful.  I am really excited to participate in the exchange because I love travelling and meeting new people, also I would like to improve my English speaking.

In my free time I like hang out with my friends, listen to music on my own, talk on the phone, go shopping…I also like go to parties, discos and  concerts.

I can be contacted in facebook, Marta Escobero.

I looking forward to meet you!

Kisses J




 

No hay comentarios: