jueves, 22 de marzo de 2012

LORENA GARCÍA INTRODUCES HERSELF


Hi! My name is Lorena and I’m 16 years old.
I live in a flat with my parents, Carmen and Antonio, and my little sister Marina, she is 13 years old. Also, I have a little parrot.
I have brown hair and I ‘m tall and thin. I’m cheerful, social and outgoing. I like chilling with my friends, going to parties and listening to music. Now, I’m studying 1st baccalaureate of social sciences because in the future I would like study something related to economy. Twice a week I go to an academy to dance flamenco; I have loved it since I was small, however I have been dancing only 3 years ago. I’m looking forward to go to Sweden and meet you. I can’t wait to see you.
My facebook is Lorena García Reyes you can add me. Kisses! J

No hay comentarios: