domingo, 11 de marzo de 2012

ALEJANDRA GARCÍA

Hi!! My name is Alejandra and I’m a cheerful, social, responsible, sensible, active, friendly and a bit crazy girl of 16. I have curly, brown and long hair, and brown eyes.
My house is near the school and I live with my parents, my brother called Carlos (17) who had participated in the last Vaggeryd exchange, and my pets (a small dog and a rabbit).
I’m in 1st Bach of Science and technologic because I’d like to be an architect or an engineer.
In my free time I like chatting and going out with my friends, listening to music, dancing and having fun or telling my life to my friends. I go swimming and to an English academy, both twice a week.
I think I’m a bit obsess with the time, I like to be on time wherever I go, and I’m a very impatient girl L
I hope to meet and see you soon, and have fun together!
Aleejandraa :3

No hay comentarios: