miércoles, 14 de marzo de 2012

LAURA BORREGO INTRODUCES HERSELF

Hi! My name is Laura and I'm 16 years old. I live in a flat with my parents, Eduardo and Charo, and my younger sister Gloria who is 12 years old. I have brown curly hair and I’m tall and thin. I think I’m sociable, cheerful and outgoing but I’m responsible too. I like going out, meeting new people, listening to music and staying at the computer, just the typical things teenagers like. I have loved horses since I was small so nowadays I’m still going to the barns and riding them when I have time. Nowadays I’m studying 1st Bach of Health and Sciences as I would like to study a degree on medicine in the future. I’m also going to an English academy twice a week because I’m doing the First Certificate this year and I will pass it hopefully. See you soon! Kisses

No hay comentarios: