viernes, 13 de marzo de 2009

ELVIRA RAMÍREZ INTRODUCES HERSELF



Hi, my name is Elvira, I'm sixteen years old, and I live with my parents, my uncle and my aunt. In my spare time, I like to play the guitar, listening to music, playing videogames, reading and drawing. My favourite bands are Nightwish, After Forever, Epica, Sonata Arctica, Rhapsody, Blind Guardian, Helloween, Iron Maiden, Metallica, Slayer, Grave Digger, Turisas, Finntroll, Korpiklaani, Amon Amarth and many more...
I'm tall, and I have brown hair and brown eyes. At first, I can seem to be very shy, but in fact I'm confident, and, as far as I know, pleasant.
I really want to go to Sweden, to meet all of us and learning things about the country's history. And if i could learn a bit of Swedish, it would be great.

No hay comentarios: